Saturday, November 15, 2008

Favorite Class Videos

Oh, this is so hard to pick "favorites" because I really enjoyed viewing everyone's videos the past couple of weeks!

To mention only a few,

I thought Jenna's "Do you want a treat?" was particularly hysterical.

Heather's "Strong Female Characters for Girls" was both informative and enjoyable to watch. (The Paper Bag Princess is one of my favorite picture books and I'm looking forward to checking out the other books too now!)

Renee's "How to make crabby patty cookies" was fun, and demonstrates how "seeing" something being made is much more effective and appealing than merely reading a recipe.

And Gabrielle's "Entertainment Video" was such a clever idea and shows how using the various effects in Windows Movie Maker can be utilized to easily (well, somewhat "easily") create interesting and professional looking videos.

But, again, I think everyone did such a great job. I also think using video can be a very effective and enjoyable educational tool for students in a school setting. (Though I doubt schools would condone the use of YouTube and blip.tv for hosting them.)

No comments: